Once upon a time I signed up for a free 30 day trail of Amazon Prime, and I’ve never looked back.
1. Family members hit your up to use it.
2. You can’t go into stores without hating life.
3. You declare if Amazon doesn’t sell it, you don’t need it
4. If you order something from a different website. You go into the 5 stages of grief waiting for the package to arrive
5. You buy so much random sh!t.
6. You come home to boxes at your door almost daily.
7. You literally have no idea whats in the boxes because you can’t remember what u ordered, due to #5.
8. Your significant other questions your income and your spending habits.
9. Your constantly trying to convince others to join Amazon Prime.
10. When your subscription expires you try to convince yourself that you can live without it.
11. You’re a sucker for the suggested items.
12. Even though they have the easiest return system ever. You still keep what you don’t want and just give it as a gift later.
13. The one day shipping has gotten you out of a bind more times than you can count.
14. You have at least one of Amazon’s credit cards.